Sunday, June 26, 2011

The First Post

To me, the first post of a blog is the most important. To say the least, I suck at blogging, and my first post usually is my worst. So, I guess I could start by introducing myself. Most of you already know me. My name is Clint. I'm 15 years old and my birthday is June 21st. I live in Orlando, Fl, and I'm a sophomore in High School. As far as interests goes, my 3 main interests are Languages, Planes, and Music. I play many instruments, so many that I don't feel like listing them. I speak 2 languages. 1 fluently. I speak native English (obviously :p) and Intermediate French. At the moment, I am trying to learn Italian, Portuguese and Spanish. Spanish is my highest priority. I also am in love with Airplanes. I could spend the whole day spotting planes at the Airport. I could sit there and name every model, airline, amount of seats, and type of engine. I'ma fanatic. Career wise, I have no idea what I'll be doing but I'm almost set on Linguistics, or Aeronautics. It's a tie between the two. I love to travel and I plan to travel the world when I grow up. I am American, Puerto Rican, and Greek mostly. I also have some Norwegian in me. After all this rambling, I think I given enough information about myself. I hope that this set the stone for a great blog, and I hope that all of you continue to read the Stories in The Life of Me.
Peace :3
Clint

No comments:

Post a Comment