Monday, June 27, 2011

Summer

Throughout the school year, I am so excited for summer to come. I mean, every single day I count down and wait for the summer to start. But then summer starts, and I miss school. I mean, sure this added freedom rules. I love staying home all day blogging and stuff, but it gets old after a while. I love not having to wake up at 6:00am though. I love getting to sleep into 12:00. My brothers are always playing Video Games, so I get a break. Sometimes I get lonely, but that's why I have Facebook and Tumblr.
Anyway, How is everyone else's summer going? Besides the above mentioned mine is going great. I went to Key West last week and had a blast! Besides the nightmare car rides. I'm going to Busch Gardens tomorrow :D so excited about that. I'll be travelling almost all of July to places like Puerto Rico, Washington D.C, and some Florida Beaches. It's going to be a blast! Anyone else going to anywhere special? Even if it's just the park? I love parks!
Hope you all are having a great summer. I hope you have a great rest of the summer!
CJ

1 comment: